What to Look for in a Drug Rehab
When choosing a drug rehab, it helps to know what to look for. Here are several examples of things to look for – call us today for more information, or for additional guidance and insight.
- Look for a drug rehab facility that is both licensed and accredited.
- Look for a facility that enforces a multi-phased program of clinical care.
- Look for a drug rehab that offers demographic-specific treatment (gender-specific and age-specific, as well as a Professional’s Program for working professionals).
- If you or your loved one struggles with an underlying mental health condition, look for a Dual Diagnosis Program.
- Look for a facility that offers additional services, like intervention services and a Family Workshop.
At Immersion Recovery Center we offer a multi-phased continuum of care for men and women of all ages and walks of life. The Immersion Experience is outlined as follows:
Phase 1. Medical detox and residential drug rehab.
Phase 2. Partial hospitalization (PHP).
Phase 3. Outpatient treatment (IOP), sober living and aftercare.