Florida Rehab Programs at Immersion Recovery
Alcohol and drug addiction can be shameless, ravaging the mind, body and spirit and stealing your hope. At Immersion Recovery Center, our seasoned team shows you the way out of addiction and into recovery. Immersion Recovery Center illuminates the darkness, delivering clinically driven dynamic care. Our integrated program elevates recovery results using a time-tested 12 step program philosophy strategically blended with evidence-based therapies and complementary modalities.
During Immersion’s intensive residential program, men and women comfortably and safely recover against the stunning backdrop and vibrant activity of Florida’s coastline. Beginning to free themselves from the physical chains of addiction, they embark upon a therapeutic journey that unravels deep-rooted issues and helps develop a profound understanding of AA’s 12-step program.
The Immersion Experience
Active addiction strips individuals of their ability to function at a base human level. Those who are in the throes of a substance abuse disorder might feel hopeless, stuck and entirely alone. They might feel as if they have nowhere to turn – as if they have completely run out of options. At Immersion Recovery Center we understand the far-reaching devastation caused by addiction. In fact, many of our staff members have experienced this devastation firsthand. This allows for a unique and compassionate perspective, one that truly makes our comprehensive, multi-phased approach to recovery both effective and distinctive. Our main priority is helping our clients overcome addiction and go on to lead to happy and fulfilling lives they have always deserved.
Our integrated and highly individualized recovery program focuses on 12 step immersion and intensive therapeutic care, and utilizes a careful combination of proven techniques and methodologies. Because active addiction has such a significant impact on all areas of life, we make sure that no stone is lieft unturned – our program of recovery is extremely comprehensive, and tackles the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual implications of addiction. We believe that in order for an individual to heal thoroughly, all underlying causes and contributing factors must be thoroughly and adequately addressed. If you have been suffering at the hands of a substance abuse disorder of any type or severity, Immersion Recovery Center is available to help.
Our Unique, Multi-Phased Approach
At Immersion Recovery Center we have carefully developed a multi-phased program geared towards a slow progression from medical detox all the way through aftercare.
Our 3 phase recovery program:
Phase 1: Medical detox and residential inpatient rehab
Phase 2: Partial hospitaliazation (PHP)
Phase 3: Intensive outpatient treatment (IOP), sober living and aftercare
The first phase of our comprehensive continuum of clinical care focuses on physical stabilization, a thorough clinical and medical assessment, addiction education and a fostering of the motivation needed to continue along on the journey of addiction recovery. The length of the first phase of our recovery program depends heavily on the unique needs of each individual client. Some clients remain in this phase for under a week – others remain in this phase for close to a full month. The main goals that coincide with that phase of treatment include physical stabilization (which occurs during the detoxification process), freedom from mental obsession and the development of healthy coping mechanisms and vital life skills. We offer a safe and pain-free detox experience – once a client is deemed physical fit to continue on t the next appropriate level of clinical care, he or she transitions into our residential treatment program. Here, clients undergo a personalized and in-depth assessment conducted by our clinical team. This assessment helps us determine which treatment methods are going to be the most effective, and a personalized recovery plan is formulated.
The second phase of our treatment model focuses on the identification of negative behavioral and thought patterns, the introduction of stress management techniques, the creation of a 12 month treatment plan and the completion of Steps 1 through 7 (in a 12 step program of the client’s choosing, either Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous). In most cases this phase of treatment lasts for 28 days – however, it could last for longer if deemed clinically necessary. There are several main goals that are tackled during this treatment phase. First of all, clients identify and tackle the existing barriers that have been preventing them from maintaining long-term sobriety. Relapse triggers are also identified and relapse prevention/stress management techniques are instilled. The family members of each clients have the opportunity to actively participate in this phase of the recovery process. We offer family therapy sessions along with an education and intensive family workshop. Finally, we ensure that our clients are exercising sound judgement and behaving in a way that is conducive to continued sobriety before they gain additional privileges and personal freedoms.
The third phase of our multi-phased treatment model focuses on the practical application of of the Immersion method in real life situations. We help clients secure active employment, return to school or enter into a regular volunteer position. This phase of treatment typically lasts for between one and three months – longer if deemed necessary. During the third and finally phase of our recovery program, clients work towards a return to completely independent living while actively working towards their personal recovery-related goals. It is very common for individuals to make huge strides while safe in the structured environment provided by residential treatment. However, once these individuals return to independent living they soon find themselves back in a place of crisis. Our extended care and intensive outpatient program utilizes a multi-faceted approach, geared towards addressing all of the challenges that one is liable to face in early recovery.
Benefits of Our Delray Beach Rehab
Drug addiction and alcoholism can be relentless, tearing apart your family as well as your physical, mental and spiritual health. When you and those closest to you are consumed with pain and fear, find solace and healing in Immersion Recovery Center.
Located in Delray Beach, Immersion has created a peaceful, four-story state-of-the-art wellness facility. Our compassionate staff believes that recovery is possible for everyone—including families. Our program is led by credentialed men and women who understand the brokenness of addiction and have helped thousands come out, restored, on the other side. To further enhance recovery outcomes, our Florida facility offers a 12-step immersion model paired with evidence-based clinical services and holistic modalities.
We Are Here For You
Let Us Help You Heal
Our Drug & Alcohol detoxification experience is second to none.
Learn how we can help by speaking with one of our Treatment Advisors today.
Therapy Services Offered
At Immersion Recovery Center we offer a wide range of proven therapeutic services geared towards helping men and women obtain a comprehensive and lasting level of thorough healing. The services we offer are carefully combined to meet the unique needs and requirements of each individual client. We offer proven, traditional methods of addiction therapy combined with effective holistic methods, making for a well-rounded and personalized recovery program.
Therapeutic services we offer include:
- Addiction therapy
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Lifeskills training
- Relapse prevention training
- 12 step immersion
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Women and Men‘s issues in gender-specific group therapy
- Yoga therapy
- Nutrition therapy
Our Drug & Alcohol Treatment Services Include
Specialty Programs We Offer
We offer a wide range of specialized programs for individuals who are suffering from a substance abuse disorder and have unique needs that they need adequately met.
Our specialized programs include:
- Dual diagnosis treatment – If you or your loved one is suffering from a comorbid disorder (substance abuse and a mental health condition), our dual diagnosis treatment program is likely an ideal fit. We specialize in the treatment of anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, personality disorders and schizophrenia (among many others).
- Executive Program – If you or your loved one works a high-powered position that requires constant attention, our Executive Program is likely a good fit. We understand that not everyone can commit to three months of intensive therapeutic care with no contact with the outside world. If you have a career that requires flexibility, we are available to help.
- Intervention services – If your loved one has been struggling with addiction and remains unwilling to seek professional help on his or her own accord, staging a professional intervention might be necessary. Simply give us a call and we will put you in touch with once of our licensed and experienced interventionists.
- Family retreat – Addiction is a family disease, and it deeply devastates the lives of everyone it touches. We offer family therapy sessions as well as an intensive family workshop retreat.
Ready To Begin Your Drug & Alcohol Treatment?
Let Us Help Your Family Heal
Our family therapy program is second to none.
Learn how we can help your family by calling a Treatment Advisor now.
Our 12-Step Recovery Center Offerings
Immersion Recovery Center is a comprehensive co-ed, yet gender-specific, program that teaches participants to grow in their understanding of themselves. We will help you breathe deeply and take the opportunity to be grateful while drawing from clinical and spiritual recovery principles. Our team skillfully utilizes alternative methods that bring about lasting sobriety outcomes. To accomplish your long-term recovery goals, our new recovery center provides the following:
- Residential treatment: Designed around the 12-steps and reinforced by a fusion of clinically proven services, our South Florida addiction treatment is truly immersive. Residents develop a daily and deep understanding of the 12 steps, benefiting from a spiritual connection and healing in our well-appointed estate. Immersion’s integrated residential program is tailored to your needs and supported by a high-level of clinical competency.
- Intensive outpatient treatment (IOP): As an alternative to residential treatment, our true 12-step immersion program is also available as an outpatient. While living off-campus in a sober community or with family support, you’ll attend inspirational daily therapy sessions and participate in clinically dynamic modalities.
- Family support: Addiction never occurs in a vacuum and should be treated as a family problem. Part of the Immersion Recovery Center difference is our family-focused approach. Counseling, disease education and post-rehab support for loved ones is available as needed during your time with us.
- Aftercare: While you are still in treatment, you will work with our addiction specialists to plan for a healthy future. To minimize chance of relapse and streamline your new sober adventure, we help you find or maintain employment, plan educational goals, arrange aftercare placement, and set the stage for a rewarding role in the Delray Beach recovery community.
Begin Healing Now!
Have A Call With One Of Our Treatment Advisors
Don’t Suffer Any Longer
Begin Your Personal Journey of Healing Today
If you have been suffering at the hands of a substance abuse disorder of any severity, we are available to help. Simply give our Treatment Advisors a call for a brief, over-the-phone pre-assessment a no obligation insurance benefit check. We understand how overwhelming and distressing substance abuse is – not just for the sufferer, but for his or her loved ones. Our main priority is making sure that you or your loved one receives the necessary help in a timely manor. We carefully developed a stress-free and uncomplicated admissions process for this very reason. Reach out to us at any point in time and we will set to work developing a plan for your intake. For more information on our comprehensive recovery program give us a call today, we are available 24/7.
Here You’ll Experience True Recovery
Immersion’s 12-step FL recovery center was established with our desire to be the solution and transform the recovery landscape. With many of them having overcome addiction in a personal way, our clinicians believe we all long for something greater than ourselves—and that true recovery includes a vital spiritual experience. To learn more about our beautifully furnished, cutting-edge immersion program and find your way out of addiction, call (888) 693-1604 or inquire online.