Medically Assisted Alcohol Detoxification
Immersion Recovery Center – Delray Beach, Florida
Immersion Recovery Center – Delray Beach, Florida
Immersion Recovery Center is dedicated to providing men and women in Delray Beach, Florida and all surrounding areas with an effective and comprehensive alcohol detox program. Our unique approach to recovery is deeply rooted in the 12-step method, and offers an integrated, multi-phased program of clinical care that facilitates long-term healing. Clients have the opportunity to heal in a relaxed, home-style retreat setting while having consistent access to the highest level of medical and clinical care available throughout Southern Florida. Alcohol detox occurs during the first phase of our multi-phase approach. The additional phases are as follows:
- Phase 1: Medically monitored detox and residential inpatient treatment
- Phase 2: Partial hospitalization, also known as PHP
- Phase 3: Intensive outpatient treatment (IOP), sober living and thorough and personalized aftercare planning
Our three-fold approach to clinical care was carefully developed by a team of licensed therapists and psychiatrists, experienced medical professionals and support staff members. We combine the following in order to provide our clients with the most integrated care available.
- 12 step immersion – Our recovery philosophy is deeply rooted in the traditional 12-step approach. As one of the only true immersion recovery programs in the United States, we combine 12-step philosophies with a range of traditional therapeutic methods, offering an integrated program of care unlike any other in Southern Florida.
- A long-term and highly personalized recovery plan – Each of our clients receives a custom tailored treatment plan that takes all of his or her personal needs into consideration. Our main priority is helping to facilitate long-term success in sobriety.
- A combination of traditional and alternative therapeutic methodologies – In addition to the physical implications of active addiction, we tackle all underlying causes and potential co-occurring disorders, utilizing traditional therapeutic methods and effective holistic treatments.
Alcohol Abuse & Addiction in Southern Florida
Excessive alcohol consumption remains one of the most prevalent public health threats among Florida residents. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, roughly 17 percent of adults and 19 percent of adolescents reported binge drinking within the past month. The same report suggests that excessive drinking results in roughly 7,000 statewide fatalities on an annual basis, and excessive alcohol use costs the state as a whole around $224 billion every year. The Florida Department of Children and Families (FADAA) published a report titled, “Patterns and Trends of Substance Use Within and Across the Managing Entity Regions of Florida.” This report suggests that underage binge drinking is the most significant indicator of problem drinking among adolescents. The report also confirms that rates of alcohol consumption among adults in Florida remains somewhat consistent with that of the national average – a low of 51.3 percent and a peak of 55.3 percent.
It is important to note that alcohol abuse and addiction are not the only negative consequences associated with alcohol consumption. The FADAA reported that 5,922 deaths that occurred in Florida during the first half of 2018, 42 percent directly involved excessive alcohol consumption. Roughly 18 percent of these deaths were caused solely by alcohol. The 2018 Uniform Crime Reports suggests that there were 32,177 DUI arrests made in Florida over the course of the year.
We Are Here For You
Let Us Help You Heal
Our Alcohol detoxification experience is second to none.
Learn how we can help by speaking with one of our Treatment Advisors today.
What Should I Expect from Alcohol Detox?
When entering into our alcohol detox program in Delray Beach, Florida, you can expect to receive the highest level of clinical and medical available from a dedicated team of experienced professionals. We ensure that all symptoms associated with alcohol withdrawal are effectively treated as soon as they arise, reducing the risk of health-related complications and making the entire process as comfortable as possible. While a safe and pain-free alcohol withdrawal is our top priority, we are also dedicated to introducing our clients to the life skills, coping mechanisms and relapse prevention tools they will need in order to maintain success in sobriety. We offer a wide range of recovery-related services, from individual and group therapy to 12 step program immersion.
Recovery Resources for Southern Florida
Delray Beach, Florida has long-since been known as the “recovery capital of the country.” This is not just because the year round sunshine and breathtaking coastal landscapes are extremely conducive to healing and restoration, but because there are so many recovery-oriented services and resources to take advantage of. We encourage our clients and their loved ones to take advantage of these resources whenever need be.
Our Alcohol Treatment Services Include
Hotlines and Helplines:
- 1-800-662-HELP (4357) – This number will direct you to The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s Toll-Free Treatment Referral Helpline.
- 1-850-245-4444 – This number will direct you to the Florida Department of Health’s Substance Abuse Program Office.
- 1-800-985-5990 – This number will direct you to the Florida Department of Children and Families Disaster Distress Helpline.
- 1-800-222-1222 – This number will connect you to Florida’s Poison Control Centers. In case of a life-threatening overdose, call 911 immediately.
- 1-954-396-4636 – Calling this number will direct you to a Behavioral Health Info Line that offers specialized 24-hour help and provides information and referrals for mental health services, substance abuse prevention and treatment programs, case management and other specialized behavioral health services.
- 1-954-567-8336 – This is the number for the Southern Florida Teen Hotline, which provides information, referral, crisis intervention, and non-judgmental listening services for youth.
Homeless and Emergency Shelters:
- Florida Homeless Shelter Directory: (Click here)
- Florida Shelter List: (Click here)
- US Department of Housing – Homelessness Info/Florida: (Click here)
- Florida Department of Children and Families/Homelessness Info: (Click here)
- Emergency Shelters in Florida: (Click here)
Ready To Begin Your Alcohol Treatment?
Let Us Help Your Family Heal
Our family therapy program is second to none.
Learn how we can help your family by calling a Treatment Advisor now.
12 Step Meeting Lists:
- Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings in Palm Beach County: (Click here)
- Palm Beach County Intergroup: (Click here)
- LGBTQ+ 12 Step Meetings in Palm Beach County: (Click here)
- Narcotics Anonymous Meeting Finder: (Click here)
- Palm Coast NA Meetings: (Click here)
- Al-Anon Meetings in Palm Beach County: (Click here)
- Cocaine Anonymous/Florida: (Click here)
Begin Healing Now!
Have A Call With One Of Our Treatment Advisors
Don’t Suffer Any Longer
Our Simple Admissions Process
At Immersion Recovery Center we have developed an admissions process that makes receiving the professional care you or your loved one needs both simple and straightforward. As soon as you give us a call we conduct a brief medical and clinical pre-assessment over the phone, which allows us to effectively determine which of the alcohol detox services we offer will best suit your personal needs. Once the pre-assessment is complete we offer free, no obligation health insurance benefit checks. We believe that the highest quality of clinical care should be readily available to residents of Delray Beach, Florida and all surrounding areas who have been suffering at the hands of an alcohol use disorder of any severity. We work closely with most major regional and national providers in order to ensure that some or all of our services are either covered partially or in full. Once we determine coverage, we begin developing viable travel plans and we set up a date and a time for intake. For more information on our comprehensive alcohol detox program or to begin your own personal journey of long-term healing give us a call today, we are available to help you 24/7.