Immersion Recovery Center
Drug Rehabilitation in Delray Beach, Florida
Drug Rehabilitation in Delray Beach, Florida
Immersion Recovery Center, a gender-specific drug rehab located in Delray Beach, Florida, is dedicated to helping men and women of all ages heal from the deep-seated devastation that goes hand-in-hand with substance abuse while effectively recreating their lives. Immersion Recovery Center’s program of drug addiction recovery is unique in the sense that it follows a multi-phased curriculum of clinical care. The Immersion experience combines the 12-step method of drug addiction recovery with intensive therapeutic care, allowing for an integrated and highly individualized program that focuses on comprehensive, long-term healing. The fundamental phases of our recovery program are as follows:
- Phase 1: Medically monitored detox and residential inpatient treatment
- Phase 2: Partial hospitalization (PHP)
- Phase 3: Outpatient (IOP), sober living and aftercare
The Immersion experience was developed by a team of experienced medical professionals, licensed therapists and support staff members, many who have firsthand experience overcoming drug addiction and maintaining years – if not decades – of solid sobriety. Because many of us have been exactly where you are now, we understand how overwhelming committing to drug rehab can be for our clients and for their loved ones. Our staff members are available to walk you through every phase of the recovery process, ensuring that you are always getting the most out of your treatment experience.
We Are Here For You
Let Us Help You Heal
Our Drug & Alcohol detoxification experience is second to none.
Learn how we can help by speaking with one of our Treatment Advisors today.
Drug Abuse & Addiction in Florida
Over the course of the past two decades, rates of substance abuse – namely rates of opioid abuse – have continuously increased throughout the state of Florida. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there were multiple major interventions targeting prescription opioid abuse, addiction and overdose in Florida between 2010 and 2012. Because of these interventions, the rates of prescription opioids in circulation dropped by nearly 80 percent in most counties, including Palm Beach County between 2010 and 2015 – and as a result, the number of opioid-related overdose deaths decreased as well. However, the National Institute on Drug Abuse reported that during the year 2018, Florida providers wrote an average of 53.7 opioid prescriptions per every 100 residents – a number higher than the national average. Rates of heroin abuse, addiction and overdose have also been on the rise. Out of 4,698 overdose-related deaths that took place in Florida in 2018, a total of 689 were directly linked to heroin. 2,091 fatalities were linked to synthetic opioids like fentanyl.
Heroin and prescription painkillers are not the only frequently abused chemical substances throughout the state. A recent Florida Drug Control Update reported that roughly 8.32 percent of Florida residents reported using an illicit drug of any kind within the past month. The number of meth lab seizures throughout the state increased by 77 percent from 2007 to 2012. The United Health Foundation found that in 2019, the rates of drug deaths among both men and women in Florida were higher than the national averages – 28.6 percent among men and 14.3 percent among women. The good news is that in response to the increasing rates of substance abuse, numerous effective, professional treatment facilities have opened their doors in hopes of helping Florida residents overcome the devastation of addiction and go on to lead happy and fulfilling lives.
Our Drug & Alcohol Treatment Services Include
What to Expect from Our Drug Rehab Program
When committing to Immersion Recovery Center’s drug rehab program, you can expect to receive the highest level of clinical care available in Delray Beach, Florida in a safe, structured and supportive environment. We believe in a highly integrated and personalized program of clinical care – one that leaves no stone unturned and tackles the physical, psychological and emotional implications of substance abuse. Our unique, multi-phased drug rehab program combines intensive therapy with a range of proven holistic treatment methods. We address addiction at the root cause, identifying and effectively working through all underlying and contributing factors. If you or someone you love has been suffering at the hands of a substance abuse disorder of any type or severity, Immersion Recovery Center is available to help.
Recovery Resources for Southern Florida
There are many recovery-oriented resources available throughout Southern Florida, a region which is widely known as the “recovery capital of the country.” We encourage our clients and their loved ones to take advantage of the extensive resources available in Delray Beach and all surrounding areas.
Hotlines and Helplines:
- 1-800-662-HELP (4357) – This number will direct you to The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s Toll-Free Treatment Referral Helpline.
- 1-850-245-4444 – This number will direct you to the Florida Department of Health’s Substance Abuse Program Office.
- 1-800-985-5990 – This number will direct you to the Florida Department of Children and Families Disaster Distress Helpline.
- 1-800-222-1222 – This number will connect you to Florida’s Poison Control Centers. In case of a life-threatening overdose, call 911 immediately.
- 1-954-396-4636 – Calling this number will direct you to a Behavioral Health Info Line that offers specialized 24-hour help and provides information and referrals for mental health services, substance abuse prevention and treatment programs, case management and other specialized behavioral health services.
- 1-954-567-8336 – This is the number for the Southern Florida Teen Hotline, which provides information, referral, crisis intervention, and non-judgmental listening services for youth.
Ready To Begin Your Drug & Alcohol Treatment?
Let Us Help Your Family Heal
Our family therapy program is second to none.
Learn how we can help your family by calling a Treatment Advisor now.
Homeless and Emergency Shelters:
- Florida Homeless Shelter Directory: (Click here)
- Florida Shelter List: (Click here)
- US Department of Housing – Homelessness Info/Florida: (Click here)
- Florida Department of Children and Families/Homelessness Info: (Click here)
- Emergency Shelters in Florida: (Click here)
12 Step Meeting Lists:
- Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings in Palm Beach County: (Click here)
- Palm Beach County Intergroup: (Click here)
- LGBTQ+ 12 Step Meetings in Palm Beach County: (Click here)
- Narcotics Anonymous Meeting Finder: (Click here)
- Palm Coast NA Meetings: (Click here)
- Al-Anon Meetings in Palm Beach County: (Click here)
- Cocaine Anonymous/Florida: (Click here)
Begin Healing Now!
Have A Call With One Of Our Treatment Advisors
Don’t Suffer Any Longer
Our Simple Admissions Process
At Immersion Recovery Center we have developed a simple and straightforward admissions process. We understand that seeking professional help at an established drug rehab facility can be somewhat overwhelming for our clients and their loved ones. Our Treatment Advisors are available to help you every step of the way. Many of them have been through exactly what you are going through now, allowing for a compassionate perspective and a deep level of first-hand understanding. As soon as you give us a call our treatment advisors will conduct a brief pre-evaluation over the phone, consisting of several personal questions that will allow us to gain more insight into your unique case. Once the pre-evaluation is complete, we offer free, no obligation health insurance benefit checks for those who are unsure of how much their current health insurance provider will cover. if you are currently insured through a major regional or national provider, there is a good chance that the services we provide will be covered partially or in full. Finally, we begin developing travel plans and set a date and time for your intake. For more information on our comprehensive drug rehab program give us a call today, we are available to help you 24/7.