What to Expect from Our Drug Rehab Program
When committing to Immersion Recovery Center’s drug rehab program, you can expect to receive the highest level of clinical care available in Delray Beach, Florida in a safe, structured and supportive environment. We believe in a highly integrated and personalized program of clinical care – one that leaves no stone unturned and tackles the physical, psychological and emotional implications of substance abuse. Our unique, multi-phased drug rehab program combines intensive therapy with a range of proven holistic treatment methods. We address addiction at the root cause, identifying and effectively working through all underlying and contributing factors. If you or someone you love has been suffering at the hands of a substance abuse disorder of any type or severity, Immersion Recovery Center is available to help.
Recovery Resources for Southern Florida
There are many recovery-oriented resources available throughout Southern Florida, a region which is widely known as the “recovery capital of the country.” We encourage our clients and their loved ones to take advantage of the extensive resources available in Delray Beach and all surrounding areas.
Hotlines and Helplines:
- 1-800-662-HELP (4357) – This number will direct you to The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s Toll-Free Treatment Referral Helpline.
- 1-850-245-4444 – This number will direct you to the Florida Department of Health’s Substance Abuse Program Office.
- 1-800-985-5990 – This number will direct you to the Florida Department of Children and Families Disaster Distress Helpline.
- 1-800-222-1222 – This number will connect you to Florida’s Poison Control Centers. In case of a life-threatening overdose, call 911 immediately.
- 1-954-396-4636 – Calling this number will direct you to a Behavioral Health Info Line that offers specialized 24-hour help and provides information and referrals for mental health services, substance abuse prevention and treatment programs, case management and other specialized behavioral health services.
- 1-954-567-8336 – This is the number for the Southern Florida Teen Hotline, which provides information, referral, crisis intervention, and non-judgmental listening services for youth.