Immersion Recovery Center
Alcohol Rehabilitation in Delray Beach, Florida
Alcohol Rehabilitation in Delray Beach, Florida
At Immersion Recovery Center we are dedicated to providing men and women in Delray Beach, Florida and all surrounding areas with a comprehensive and effective alcohol rehab program. Not only do we work to help our clients heal from the devastation of active alcoholism, but we instill them with the tools they need in order to effectively recreate their lives. At Immersion Recovery Center, we have developed a unique and integrated approach to addiction treatment. Our multi-phased curriculum of clinical care ensures that no stone is left unturned. the three predominant phases of the Immersion experience are as follows:
- Phase 1: Medically monitored detox and residential inpatient treatment
- Phase 2: Partial hospitalization, or PHP
- Phase 3: Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP), sober living housing and thorough aftercare planning
Immersion Recovery Center combines the 12-step method of addiction recovery with a wide range of traditional therapeutic services in order to help clients recover long-term. We provide the most integrated care available throughout Southern Florida by combining evidence-based therapies and holistic, alternative modalities that have proven to lead to consistent and positive client outcomes. Our approach to alcohol rehab can be broken down into three main categories.
- 12 step immersion – Our philosophy is deeply rooted in the 12-step program of addiction recovery. We encourage clients to take a practical approach and incorporate the principles behind the 12 steps into their daily lives, facilitating lasting, positive changes.
- A combination of traditional and alternative therapies – it is crucial that all underlying issues and co-occurring disorders are adequately addressed. We utilize a range of evidence-based therapeutic methods and holistic treatments in order to help clients better understand – and therefore overcome – addiction.
- The development of a long-term recovery plan – Upon admission to our treatment program, each client receives a treatment plan that is specifically tailored to his or her needs, and provides a long-term path to lasting recovery. Aftercare planning is crucial to the overall effectiveness of our program.
Alcohol Abuse & Addiction in Florida
Rates of alcohol abuse and alcoholism remain consistently high among members of every demographic in the state of Florida. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, excessive drinking results in roughly 6,643 deaths every year in Florida and accounts for more than 187,068 years of potential life lost. The Florida Department of Health reports alcohol use is an especially troubling trend among youth. In the year 2007, roughly 24.2 percent of interviewed students had their first drink of alcohol before the age of 13. During the same year, approximately 42.3 percent of high school students had consumed at least one alcoholic beverage over the course of the past month. Adolescents and young adults who begin drinking before their brains have fully developed have a much higher chance of developing alcohol use disorders later on in life.
Excessive drinking has a major negative impact on state residents – an impact that far exceeds cases of alcohol abuse and addiction. According to the Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility, there were a total of 814 alcohol-related driving fatalities in Florida in 2018 alone. 26 percent of total driving fatalities were directly linked to excessive alcohol consumption.
We Are Here For You
Let Us Help You Heal
Our Alcohol detoxification experience is second to none.
Learn how we can help by speaking with one of our Treatment Advisors today.
What to Expect from Our Alcohol Rehab Program
Once you make the decision to commit to our comprehensive and individualized alcohol rehab program, you can expect to be treated with nothing but respect and dignity as you make your way through one of the most integrated and effective treatment programs in Southern Florida. We hold ourselves to the highest possible clinical standards, delivering a combination of highly effective therapeutic methodologies and proven holistic treatments. We also believe in a multi-phased recovery process, walking you or your loved one through every single phase of the traditional recovery process from medical detox through thorough aftercare planning.
Recovery-Related Resources for Southern Florida
Southern Florida is well-known for being one of the most recovery-oriented regions in the country. Not only does the beautiful landscape, coastal setting and year round warm weather make for an environment that is exceptionally conducive to healing, but Delray Beach, Florida and all surrounding areas offer a wide range of recovery-oriented resources, from homeless shelters to an abundance of 12 step meeting houses. We encourage our clients and their loved ones to take advantage of the resources that Southern Florida has to offer.
Our Alcohol Treatment Services Include
Hotlines and Helplines:
- 1-800-662-HELP (4357) – This number will direct you to The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s Toll-Free Treatment Referral Helpline.
- 1-850-245-4444 – This number will direct you to the Florida Department of Health’s Substance Abuse Program Office.
- 1-800-985-5990 – This number will direct you to the Florida Department of Children and Families Disaster Distress Helpline.
- 1-800-222-1222 – This number will connect you to Florida’s Poison Control Centers. In case of a life-threatening overdose, call 911 immediately.
- 1-954-396-4636 – Calling this number will direct you to a Behavioral Health Info Line that offers specialized 24-hour help and provides information and referrals for mental health services, substance abuse prevention and treatment programs, case management and other specialized behavioral health services.
- 1-954-567-8336 – This is the number for the Southern Florida Teen Hotline, which provides information, referral, crisis intervention, and non-judgmental listening services for youth.
Ready To Begin Your Alcohol Treatment?
Let Us Help Your Family Heal
Our family therapy program is second to none.
Learn how we can help your family by calling a Treatment Advisor now.
Homeless and Emergency Shelters:
- Florida Homeless Shelter Directory: (Click here)
- Florida Shelter List: (Click here)
- US Department of Housing – Homelessness Info/Florida: (Click here)
- Florida Department of Children and Families/Homelessness Info: (Click here)
- Emergency Shelters in Florida: (Click here)
12 Step Meeting Lists:
- Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings in Palm Beach County: (Click here)
- Palm Beach County Intergroup: (Click here)
- LGBTQ+ 12 Step Meetings in Palm Beach County: (Click here)
- Narcotics Anonymous Meeting Finder: (Click here)
- Palm Coast NA Meetings: (Click here)
- Al-Anon Meetings in Palm Beach County: (Click here)
- Cocaine Anonymous/Florida: (Click here)
Begin Healing Now!
Have A Call With One Of Our Treatment Advisors
Don’t Suffer Any Longer
Our Straightforward Admissions Process
At Immersion Recovery Center our admissions process is both brief and straightforward. We understand how overwhelming committing to a long-term alcohol rehab program can be for our clients and for their loved ones. Our Admissions Counselors and Treatment Advisors are standing by to help. As soon as you give us a call we conduct a concise pre-assessment that consists of a series of short questions. This helps us determine which phase of our multi-phased alcohol rehab program best suits your individualized needs and requirements. If need be, we offer free and no obligation insurance benefit checks. If you are currently insured through a regional provider in Southern Florida or through a major national provider, there is a good chance that our rehabilitation services are covered either partially or in full. For more information about our Delray Beach, Florida alcohol rehab program, or to begin your own personal journey of healing give us a call today, we are available to help you 24/7.