Medically Assisted Drug Detoxification
Immersion Recovery Center in Delray Beach, Florida
Immersion Recovery Center in Delray Beach, Florida
Immersion Recovery Center is dedicated to providing men and women in Delray Beach, Florida and all surrounding areas with a multi-phased and highly effective program of drug detox and clinical care. Our unique and comprehensive approach to addiction treatment is deeply immersed in the 12 step method of recovery, and we combine effective and proven therapeutic methods with an alternative and holistic approach to care. The Immersion experience was developed by an experienced team of medical professionals, licensed therapists and psychologists and compassionate support staff members. The three predominant phases of our curriculum of clinical care are as follows:
- Phase 1: Medical drug detox and residential inpatient treatment
- Phase 2: Partial hospitalization (PHP)
- Phase 3: Outpatient treatment (IOP), sober living and aftercare planning
Not only is Immersion Recovery Center one of the only true immersion recovery programs in Delray Beach, Florida, but we are one of the only treatment centers in the country that employs what we refer to as a “fusion concept.” We combine practical dynamic, evidence-based therapies with effective alternative modalities, offering our clients integrated care that tackles the physical, emotional and mental implications of addiction while addressing all underlying issues and contributing factors.
Drug Abuse & Addiction Statistics – Southern Florida
Rates of drug abuse and addiction are exceptionally high in Florida. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, there were a total of 67,367 drug-related overdose deaths in the US during the year 2018. Of these fatalities, 4,698 occured in the state of Florida. Of all the fatalities in Florida, 68 percent (3,189) were directly linked to opioid narcotics like heroin or certain prescription painkillers. Rates of prescription drug abuse are exceptionally high throughout the state – slightly higher than the national average. For every 100 Florida residents, providers write an average of 53.7 opioid prescriptions. The 2018-2019 Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Annual Report for the state of Florida suggests that the three most commonly dispensed narcotic painkillers (for the fourth year consecutively) were oxycodone, hydrocodone and Alprazolam. However, the same study notes a small decline in the number of opioid prescriptions written since 2012. “Over the past decade, opioid prescriptions in the U.S. peaked at 255 million in 2012 and then decreased to 191 million in 2017,” the study concludes. “In Florida, there has been a similar decline. Opioid prescriptions have been reduced by 13.6 percent from 15.4 million to 13.3 million prescriptions.”
While opioid abuse is a significant cause for concern statewide, there are many other frequently abused chemical substances in Florida – binge drinking patterns and marijuana use are reportedly very high among high school students. The Florida Department of Children and Families issues an annual report called the, “Florida Youth Substance Abuse Survey.” The 2020 survey reported that while there had been a significant reduction in rates of alcohol and tobacco consumption among Florida youth, 9.2 percent of high school students reported binge drinking at least once within the past 30 days, and 10.7 percent of high school students reported using marijuana at least once over the course of the same time period.
We Are Here For You
Let Us Help You Heal
Our Drug & Alcohol detoxification experience is second to none.
Learn how we can help by speaking with one of our Treatment Advisors today.
What Should I Expect from Drug Detox?
When you commit to Immersion Recovery Center’s drug detox program, you can expect effective detoxification services provided in a safe, secure retreat-style facility that was carefully designed with client comfort in mind. As soon as you check into our medical detox program, our clinical team will conduct a thorough medical assessment which helps us determine which of the detox services we offer will be the most beneficial for your unique case. You can expect to be treated with nothing but respect and understanding from the moment you arrive. While our main priority is client comfort and providing a safe and pain-free drug withdrawal, we also focus heavily on introducing clients to the tools and skills they need in order to stay sober long-term. Some of the recovery services we offer include individual, group and family therapy sessions, dual diagnosis treatment, an executive program, intervention services and a family workshop retreat. For more information on all of the services we provide, reach out to us today.
Southern Florida – Recovery-Oriented Resources
Delray Beach, Florida and all surrounding areas are home to a wide range of recovery-oriented resources and services – so many, in fact, that Delray Beach is widely known as the “recovery capital of the country.” Not only are the coastal landscape and warm weather conducive to healing, but the region is dense with everything from 12 step meeting houses to behavioral health services. We encourage our clients and their families to take advantage of these resources whenever necessary.
Our Drug & Alcohol Treatment Services Include
Hotlines and Helplines:
- 1-800-662-HELP (4357) – This number will direct you to The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s Toll-Free Treatment Referral Helpline.
- 1-850-245-4444 – This number will direct you to the Florida Department of Health’s Substance Abuse Program Office.
- 1-800-985-5990 – This number will direct you to the Florida Department of Children and Families Disaster Distress Helpline.
- 1-800-222-1222 – This number will connect you to Florida’s Poison Control Centers. In case of a life-threatening overdose, call 911 immediately.
- 1-954-396-4636 – Calling this number will direct you to a Behavioral Health Info Line that offers specialized 24-hour help and provides information and referrals for mental health services, substance abuse prevention and treatment programs, case management and other specialized behavioral health services.
- 1-954-567-8336 – This is the number for the Southern Florida Teen Hotline, which provides information, referral, crisis intervention, and non-judgmental listening services for youth.
Homeless and Emergency Shelters:
- Florida Homeless Shelter Directory: (Click here)
- Florida Shelter List: (Click here)
- US Department of Housing – Homelessness Info/Florida: (Click here)
- Florida Department of Children and Families/Homelessness Info: (Click here)
- Emergency Shelters in Florida: (Click here)
Ready To Begin Your Drug & Alcohol Treatment?
Let Us Help Your Family Heal
Our family therapy program is second to none.
Learn how we can help your family by calling a Treatment Advisor now.
12 Step Meeting Lists:
- Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings in Palm Beach County: (Click here)
- Palm Beach County Intergroup: (Click here)
- LGBTQ+ 12 Step Meetings in Palm Beach County: (Click here)
- Narcotics Anonymous Meeting Finder: (Click here)
- Palm Coast NA Meetings: (Click here)
- Al-Anon Meetings in Palm Beach County: (Click here)
- Cocaine Anonymous/Florida: (Click here)
Begin Healing Now!
Have A Call With One Of Our Treatment Advisors
Don’t Suffer Any Longer
Our Simple Process of Admission
At Immersion Recovery Center we are dedicated to making our admissions process as uncomplicated as possible from start to finish. We understand that committing to a medical drug detox program can be overwhelming in and of itself, and our Admissions Counselors are available to make entering into our program as efficient and straightforward as possible. As soon as you give us a call we will conduct a brief, over-the-phone evaluation geared towards determining which of our drug detox services will benefit you or your loved one the most, and how long your stay in our detox program will likely be. If need be, we offer free and no obligation insurance benefit checks and help you develop stress-free travel plans. Finally, we set up a date and time for intake. For more information on our comprehensive drug detox program in Delray Beach, Florida give us a call today, we are available to help you 24/7.