Inpatient Treatment Program
There is nothing more devastating than watching your loved one suffer at the hands of addiction. Alcoholism and drug addiction strip individuals of their humanity, turning them into empty shells of their former selves. Active addiction ravages the physical body as well as the mind and the spirit. For this reason, entering into a comprehensive program of multi-faceted recovery and all-inclusive, authentic healing is necessary. At Immersion Recovery Center we believe that recovery is possible for everyone, and that adequate and effective care should be accessible to everyone that needs it. Our team of experienced and compassionate professionals – ranging from addiction specialists and counselors to licensed therapists and psychiatrists – are dedicated to helping men and women of all ages and personal backgrounds step away from addiction and towards recovery. Our integrated program delivers a quality level of clinically driven care, combining evidence-based therapeutic modalities with an introduction to the time-tested 12-step method and the implementation of essential life and relapse prevention skills.
Those who enter into Immersion’s residential treatment program will have the opportunity to heal in a beautiful and tranquil setting, in a state-of-the-art facility right along Florida’s coastline. Those who are ready and willing to commit to recovery will transfer to Immersion’s residential program immediately after the detoxification process is complete. If you are ready to give up your current way of life and begin your own personal journey of addiction recovery, we are available to help. Simply give us a call and our team will work with you in developing a plan of action geared towards getting you into treatment as quickly and easily as possible.
Florida Residential Addiction Treatment
Sadly, the vast majority of men and women who struggle with addiction will avoid seeking professional help for a number of reasons, including deep-seated feelings of guilt and shame, concerns about financial ability and a lack of information. If you are wondering whether or not residential treatment is the right option for you, ask yourself the following questions:
- Have I tried to quit or cut back, only to find myself unable to do so?
- Do I spend the majority of time thinking about chemical substances, and obtaining, using, and recovering from substance use?
- Have I suffered any consequences as a result of my drinking or drug use?
- Have my loved ones expressed concern about my drinking or drug use?
- Have I been experiencing problems at work or at school relating to substances, and my inability to control my use?
- Have a built up a tolerance to the substances I use/do I need greater quantities of alcohol or drugs in order to experience the same “drunk” or “high?”
- Have I experienced any legal or financial issues as a result of my substance use?
- If I;m honest with myself, do I believe that my overall quality of life would improve if I were able to give up alcohol and drugs long-term?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above-listed questions, inpatient rehab is an ideal option. Immersion Recovery Center offers quality residential treatment to those who need it, combining effective and proven therapeutic methodologies with 12 step immersion and ultimately paving the way for a lifetime of solid, meaningful recovery.
Features of Immersion Recovery Center’s Residential Rehab
Immersion’s state-of-the-art treatment program Includes:
- An individualized and in-depth assessment, completed by an addiction counselor who will remain involved in case management and treatment goals during every single step of the journey, from start to finish.
- A thorough education on the disease model of addiction.
- Life skills training.
- Employment assistance and occupational guidance.
- A thorough introduction to the 12 step method of addiction recovery, including transportation to and from off-site meetings and a daily integration of the predominant 12 step philosophies.
- Family therapy options and ongoing support for the immediate family members of the resident.
- Integration of proven clinical techniques, such as cognitive behavioral therapy.
- The inclusion of proven, holistic approaches to addiction treatment, such as meditation, yoga, acupuncture and nutritional services.
- The teaching and implementation of relapse prevention skills.
- Aftercare planning.
- A hands-on alumni program, which includes ongoing therapeutic support, group meetings, alumni events and activities.
Our facility was carefully designed to incorporate all of the comforts of home, ensuring an environment that is peaceful, serene and conducive to healing. At Immersion Recovery Center we believe that the long-term healing occurs when a resident feels comfortable and safe in his or her surroundings. With this in mind, we have slowly and intentionally developed a beautifully appointed recovery campus, where each resident will have the opportunity to thoroughly heal his or her body and mind, while developing healthy, symbiotic relationships that will last a lifetime. Our residential facility, a short drive from the beautiful beaches of Southern Florida, is run by a carefully selected team of medical professionals, credentialed therapists and experienced support staff, all working together towards one common goal – providing quality and effective care, unique to each individual resident. At Immersion Recovery Center’s residential treatment program, you will find the following amenities:
- Private bedrooms and bathrooms, which are thoroughly cleaned on a daily basis.
- Community dining spaces, along with three nutrient-dense, daily meals created by a renowned chef. Residents will also have access to snacks around the clock, and can prepare food for themselves as they please.
- A shared recreation area and comfortable lounge space.
- A wide array of outdoor activities, ranging from nearby beaches to hiking and biking trails.
Find Healing and Hope at Immersion Recovery Center
At Immersion Recovery Center, we offer a three-phase program geared towards deep, internal healing and the ability to maintain recovery for years to come.
Phase One: During the initial phase of treatment, the main goal will be physical stabilization through medically monitored detox. During this phase, residents will begin developing healthy patterns and prepare for a transition directly into residential treatment. The length of this phase of treatment will be based on what is deemed clinically appropriate.
Phase Two: Once a period of abstinence has been established, the second phase of treatment will consist of putting newly developed skills into action and identifying any barriers that might stand in the way of long-term recovery. During this phase, residents will develop a solid 12-month plan that will help them continuously progress in their own personal journeys of addiction recovery. This phase of treatment will traditionally last between 30 and 60 days, though it might last longer if more intensive work needs to be done.
Phase Three: During the third phase of the addiction treatment process, an individual will continue on with his or her program of recovery while transitioning to a less intensive level of care. Once residential treatment is complete and it is determined that relapse prevention and life skills are intact, the resident will move on to intensive outpatient treatment and sober living. While we focus on residential treatment, we make sure that each individual resident has a stable and attainable plan, from medical detox through aftercare.
Experience True Recovery
During this difficult time in your life, you need an advocate who will treat you with the respect and compassion that you undeniably deserve. A lasting transformation will begin to occur in your life as soon as you become willing to accept the help you deserve, and commit to living a better way of life. At Immersion Recovery Center, our inpatient, residential treatment program is designed to ensure that your first time in treatment is also you last time in treatment, and that you go on to lead a happy, joyous, and substance-free life – the one you were meant to live. For more information on our residential treatment program, reach out to us today.