As one of the only true immersion recovery programs in the United States, Immersion Recovery Center combines the 12-step philosophy with traditional therapies to help clients break free from the chains of addiction and fully recover.
Immersion Recovery’s clinically sophisticated curriculum--what we refer to as a “fusion concept”-- includes an ideal and practical combination of dynamic, evidence-based therapies and alternative modalities that lead to more positive client outcomes, more consistently. It’s what we attribute to our positive track record and growing alumni network.
Our approach is three-fold:
- 12-step philosophy: Immersion Recovery’s philosophy is rooted in the 12-step program. Clients take a practical approach to incorporating the 12 steps into their lives to connect with themselves and their higher power, effecting change and true transformation.
- Traditional and alternative therapies: Addiction does not exist by itself. Recovery cannot occur without addressing the underlying issues that lead to addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders. That’s why we use a range of traditional, evidence-based therapies, as well as holistic treatments, to help clients understand and overcome addiction.
- A real plan for recovery: We utilize a highly individualized approach to helping our clients overcome addiction. Each client receives a treatment plan tailored to his needs that provides a tangible path to lasting recovery, not just during their time with Immersion, but in the next phase of recovery and beyond. Additionally, each client is assigned a dedicated case manager who tracks their progress and serves as an advocate for their care.
Specialized Addiction Treatment Services
As a 12-step treatment center, we’re confident in the efficacy of that program, but we know real recovery requires a comprehensive, multidisciplinary, specialized approach. We offer a range of treatment types, therapies and recovery services, all structured as they relate to the 12-step philosophy.
We want to meet our clients wherever they are on their recovery journey to help them achieve and maintain long-term sobriety because we know it’s possible. Our specialized services include:
Types of Treatment
- Life skills training
- Employment of educational assistance
- Healthy food options and chef-prepared meals
- Aftercare planning
- Relapse prevention training
- Alumni program
It’s Time to Transform
Addiction is a complicated disease that requires evidence-based treatment and unrelenting support. Immersion’s experienced, compassionate team of clinical and medical staff can help you discover the tools for sobriety within yourself and learn how to use them. Recovery is possible, and there is no better time to start your journey than now. Learn more by calling a Recovery specialist at 561.419.3349